Synergy Partner Yoga is a therapeutic partner yoga art form that combines partner stretching, thai massage, therapeutic flying and core strengthening. The practice inspires trust, communication, and a playful vibration.
Within our trainings, teachers are guided to listen to the needs of the students, in order to understand and to move at their level. Our philosophy emphasizes listening, compassion and understanding as essential components of the Synergy practice.
This training provides teachers with substantial information to communicate and teach Synergy with clarity, confidence and passion. We train our teachers to design classes that challenge a student’s strength, flexibility, and communication skills, all within a healing environment.
In these trainings, you will learn to teach:
At the end of each training, we provide our new Synergy teachers with a “Complete Teacher Resource Package”, which includes the newly revised Synergy Manual as well as the Synergy DVD. We also provide assistance in setting up your first classes & workshops.
The Synergy Teacher Training will be conducted over one week in September 2017- from the 3rd to the 10th.
Check-in is at 2pm on the 3rd.
$2,000 (breakfast, dinner & housing included )
Early Bird: $1,800 (by May 15)
To secure your space please pay in full.
Once we have received your full payment ,we will e-mail you a web version of your Synergy Partner Yoga Manual and mail out your Synergy Partner Yoga DVD so that you may begin preparing for the training.
1720 White Bark Drive, McCall, ID 83638
The Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training is comprised of:
• A daily flow or hot 26 & 2 class
• A daily Synergy Partner Yoga class
• Classes in core strengthening and body conditioning
• Meditation and Qigong classes
• Yoga and Thai Massage Anatomy
• Daily Thai Massage classes
• Breakdown of the Synergy Partner Yoga Practice
• Synergy Partner Yoga Craft and Daily Reflection
• Synergy Practicum: How to book and promote a workshop or retreat
• Synergy Partner Yoga Teach Backs
• Developing and teaching a full 90 minute class with a partner
• Adventures and Mystery Events
Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training Time Table
The time table will vary depending on every training, and the needs of the participants within the training. Synergy is a holistic practice and this is reflected in how we train you as teachers. There is an inherent structure to our training, but like a class, it will always vary depending on what is going on in the moment with the students. We invite you to let go and trust us as we guide you through this experience. We have set the training up in collaboration with our teaching team and chefs to provide a space that is fluid and reflective of the needs in the moment. That being said we do ask you be on time when specified. We will also eat meals in family style, so we ask you be on time to meals. The chefs are very skilled and a part of the art of cooking is timing:)
We recommend that you prepare for the synergy partner yoga teacher training by:
• Watching the “Synergy Partner Yoga DVD” (this is included in the training cost)
• Review the Synergy Partner Yoga Teaching Manual.
• Get a basic understanding of the history and practice of Thai Massage by reading Thai Yoga Massage and Lotus Palm School by Kam Thye Chow
Other resources to review:
• Thai Yoga Massage – A Dynamic Therapy for Physical Well-Being & Spiritual Energy – by Kam Thye Chow Advanced Thai Yoga Massage – Postures & Energy Pathways for Healing by Kam Thye Chow
• Ayurveda & Thai Yoga Therapy – by Lotus Palm
• Lotus Palm “Thai Massage Center” based in Montreal & founded by Francisco’s teacher – Kam Thye Chow – www.lotuspalm.com
• The Five Tibetans – Five Dynamic Exercises for Health, Energy, and Personal Power – by Christopher S. Kilham
• Your Guide to Functional Anatomy in Yoga “The Key Muscles of Yoga” and “The Key Poses of Yoga” by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC with Illustrator Chris Macivor
• Anatomy Trains “Myofascial Meridians for Manual & Movement Therapists by Thomas W. Myers
• Dharma Mittra Yoga Center: dharmayogacenter.com
• The Art Spirit by Robert Henri
• On the Technique of Acting by Michael Chekhov
• Clowns For Beginners by Joe Lee
• Free Play: Improvization in Life and Art by Stephen Nachmanovitch
• Why is That So Funny?: A Practical Exploration of Physical Comedy by John Wright
• Loving What Is by Byron Katie
• Sacred Commerce: Business as a Path of Awakening by Matthew Engelhart (Author), Terces Engelhart (Author), Megan Marie Brown (Foreward)
After The Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training
Once you have completed the Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training Intensive your journey as a teacher is just beginning! We have a support network that is here to support you on your path.
Post training you will receive:
• Access to our teacher’s google drive with resources to support you in setting up workshop and classes in your area. This includes flyer templates, studio contact letters, pictures, sample classes, and more.
*We have years of experience working with studios, businesses, universities, etc. all over the world and will offer you access to our experience and practical information already in place to help you in your area.*
• We will put a bio and picture of you on our website.
• Support in promoting your events and access to our growing Synergy Partner Yoga network.
• Support from a friendly and loving teaching team available to help you by e-mail or phone whenever you need. We will do our best to provide you with support and answers to your questions, or guide you in the right direction.
• You will be apart of a large collaborative of like-minded, loving people here to grow and serve each other.
• As apart of our teaching network you will have the opportunity to contribute in sharing Synergy Partner Yoga in the way that you feel inspired and we will be here to support you in whatever way we can!
Francisco founded Synergy Partner Yoga in 2005. Since then his mission has been to share this practice in order to assist people in alleviating pain in their bodies, maintaining physical well-being and cultivating trust, connection and a playful vibration.
Francisco grew up in Lima, Peru where he spent time in the ocean, playing soccer and becoming intrigued with healing touch. His intrigue turned into a passion and for many years he studied and learned from different art forms and exercise systems.
Francisco studied: creative movement through afro-peruvian folkloric dances and performances & breakdancing yoga “School of Life” yoga ashram with Victor Landa, Bikram yoga, yoga with Dharma Mittra and Rusty Wells. He also studied capoeira angola (an afro-brazilian martial art) with Mestre Cobra Mansa healing touch & thai massage with Kam Thye Chow.
These experiences contributed to the formation of Synergy Partner Yoga today. Francisco discovered that by creating a practice that brought together aspects of the art forms he studied, cultivated the space for healing. A healing that affected people emotionally, physically and spiritually in a profoundly positive way. Seeing how this practice changed his life and how it built community, transformed the way people relate and interact with each other, he decided to make it his mission to share what he had learned with as many people as possible.
Today Synergy has traveled to homes, studios and families around the Globe. It continues to expand and touch peoples lives through the growing, dedicated Synergy Teacher family, supported and guided by Francisco.
Francisco conducts workshops, classes, teacher trainings, and continues to learn, evolve and grow through developing Synergy Partner Yoga as well as from the people he meets and the places on his life journey.
Jonal Lartigue led workouts for his athletic teams from high school through college and made a very natural transition to personal training. Lessons learned through athletics have helped him build discipline and a strong work ethic, which are keys to reaching fitness goals and lessons he shares with clients.
He started his personal training career working for Third Power Fitness in Washington, DC and was exposed to both Capoeira, boxing and other martial arts early during his time at the gym. He has been a student of the principles, art form and culture of Capoeira for 13 years and been training and teaching boxing for the past 10 years. Jeremy is a passionate teacher and is dedicated to sharing the positive impact Capoeira and boxing can have in the lives of others
Jonal is a martial artist and movement enthusiast who has over a decade of experience teaching people to explore the body’s potential. He incorporates boxing and Capoeira movements into his training with his clients, leads group classes in both forms of exercise, and also teaches to children and youth through schools as well as nonprofit organizations like the Boys and Girls Club
Jonal currently resides in Washington, DC